Holistic Health Practitioner
2023 HHP Rolling Enrollment Dates
Quantum Spoon Bending
Lu Jong Healing Yoga
Crystal Bowls and Sound Healing
Brain Tuning Forks for Healing
Sound Healing Intro
Sky Yourself Emotional Healing
Cranial Sacral Healing
March 2023: Nutritional Healing
August 2023: Sound Healing Intensive
October 2023: Healing Touch
Our Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) Program classes offer techniques and skills that enable students to heal themselves, their families, and/or integrate their knowledge into their current healing practice or business.
This program may be combined with the Hawaii DOE Accredited Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Diploma program to receive our Quantum School of Massage & Holistic Health ‘Signature’ Holistic Massage Therapist (HMT) Diploma.
To receive a Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) diploma, students complete 300 Classroom hours covering Quantum Healing with Energy, Basic Nutritional Healing, Sound Healing Basics, and Personal and Professional Development and complete 50 Clinical hours of practice.
The following courses comprise the hours of HHP .
HHP REQUIRED COURSES (350 hours)
Note: Students may choose between any of the following courses to build
their 300 basic hours. The clinic practice will be 50 hours.
- Quantum Healing with Energy (20 hrs) *
- Healing With Crystals (20 hrs) *
- Reiki 1 (4 hrs)
- Reiki 2 (4 hrs)
- Personal & Professional Development (20 hrs)
- Foot Reflexology 1 (20 hrs)
- Sound Healing Intro (4 hrs) *
- Lomilomi 1 / Lau’au Lapa’au Hawaiian Healing (20 hrs)
- Cranial Sacral (16 hrs)
- Aromatherapy 1 (20 hrs) *
- Hawaiian Flower Essences/Homeopath (20 hrs) *
- Lu Jong (Tibetan 5 Element Yoga) (8 hrs) *
- Healing Touch (20 Hours) *
- SKY Yourself Emotional Body Clearing (10 hrs) *
- Nutritional Healing 1 (60 hrs) *
- Quantum Spoon Bending (4 hours)
- Ho’opono pono Spiritual Cleansing
- Healing Retreat (Big Island – week)
- Martial Arts Massage
- Boundary Practice: Assault Prevention Course for Women
- Sound, Vibration and Frequency for Health
- Ayurvedic Experience for Healing
- Arcturian Healing Light 1 – weekend
SCHEDULE: Varies by course
DURATION: 8 – 10 months
LOCATION: Varies by course
Clinical Practice (50 hours)
With 50 hrs in a supervised clinical setting, or supervised outside events, students practice what they’ve learned.
The Holistic Health Practitioner DIPLOMA qualifies the student to apply to AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners) and become a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (the $350 application fee to AADP is not included in the tuition).
*Optional Online training at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition qualifies the student to apply to IAHC (International Association of Health Coaches) and earn the title Certified International Health Coach (CIHC) (the $125 application fee to IAHC is not included in the tuition).
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
The Holistic Health Practitioner Program is an integrative hands-on, experiential program designed to prepare students for work as a holistic health practitioner. Graduates will enter the job market as highly attractive candidates for employment. They will also acquire the business and professional skills necessary for self-employment. Students are requested to contact the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and their local state/provincial department of licensing and regulation for information on specific requirements for certification and licensing.
300 Academic + 50 Clinic Hours
(8 – 10 months)
TUITION & FEES
(basic price before lab fees & HI GE Tax)
* when paid in full 30 days before semester begins.
use our payment plan option:
50% down & 6-10 monthly payments, plus fee, and no other extra interest fees