Holistic Health Practitioner
2022/2023 HHP Rolling Enrollment Dates
June 2022 – Crystal Healing
July: (Nutritional Healing)
August: Sound Healing
September Reiki 2
Lu Jong Healing Yoga, Quantum Spoon Bending
October Healing Touch,
November: Foot Reflexology, Homeopathy, Reiki 1
December 2022: Sky Yourself Emotional Healing
Jan Quantum Healing
February: 1, 2023 (Nutritional Healing)
March 2023: , Flower Essences
April 2023: , Essential Oils
May 2023: Crystal Healing
Join us year round, new classes each month. Excellent teachers, unique energy healing skills for any career or self care.
Our Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) Program classes offer techniques and skills that enable students to heal themselves, their families, and/or integrate their knowledge into their current healing practice or business.
This program may be combined with the Hawaii DOE Accredited Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Diploma program to receive our Quantum School of Massage & Holistic Health ‘Signature’ Holistic Massage Therapist (HMT) Diploma.
To receive a Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) diploma, students complete 298 Classroom hours covering Quantum Healing with Energy, Basic Nutritional Healing, Sound Healing Basics, and Personal and Professional Development and complete 50 Clinical hours of practice.
The following courses comprise the 348 hours of HHP .
HHP REQUIRED COURSES (348 hours)
- Quantum Healing with Energy (20 hrs) *
- Healing With Crystals (20 hrs) *
- Reiki 1 (4 hrs)
- Reiki 2 (4 hours)
- Personal & Professional Development (20)
- Foot Reflexology 1 (20)
- Sound Healing Intro (4) *
- Lomilomi 1 / Lau’au Lapa’au Hawaiian Healing (20)
- Cranial Sacral (16)
- Aromatherapy 1 (20 hrs) *
- Hawaiian Flower Essences/Homeopath (20) *
- Lu Jong (Tibetan 5 Element Yoga) (8 hrs) *
- Healing Touch (20 Hours) *
- SKY Yourself Emotional Body Clearing (10 hrs) *
- Nutritional Healing 1 (60 hrs) *
- Quantum Spoon Bending (4 hours)
- Supervised Practicum 50 hours
- Ho’opono pono Spiritual Cleansing
- Healing Retreat (Big Island – week)
- Martial Arts Massage
- Boundary Practice: Assault Prevention Course for Women (1/2 day)
- Sound, Vibration and Frequency for Health
- Ayurvedic Experience for Healing
- Arcturian Healing Light 1 – weekend
- Reiki 2
SCHEDULE: Varies by course
DURATION: 8 – 12 months
LOCATION: Varies by course
Clinical Practice (50 hours)
With 50 hrs in a supervised clinical setting, or supervised outside events, students practice what they’ve learned.
The Holistic Health Practitioner DIPLOMA qualifies the student to apply to AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners) and become a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (the $350 application fee to AADP is not included in the tuition).
*Optional Online training at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition qualifies the student to apply to IAHC (International Association of Health Coaches) and earn the title Certified International Health Coach (CIHC) (the $125 application fee to IAHC is not included in the tuition).
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
The Holistic Health Practitioner Program is an integrative hands-on, experiential program designed to prepare students for work as a holistic health practitioner. Graduates will enter the job market as highly attractive candidates for employment. They will also acquire the business and professional skills necessary for self-employment. Students are requested to contact the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and their local state/provincial department of licensing and regulation for information on specific requirements for certification and licensing.
348 Academic + Clinic Hours
(8 – 12 months)
TUITION & FEES
(basic price before lab fees & HI GE Tax)
* when paid in full 30 days before semester begins.
use our payment plan option:
50% down & 6-18 monthly payments, plus fee, and no other extra interest fees